Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Why are you lonely and still endure?

Seven years ago, I was asked this question, "How come you can be alone and not have a hard time?" My answer was, "because I got used to it."

If I am asked that question again, "How come you can endure or rather able to be alone most of the time? Be mistreated? Be abused? Be left behind and shunned?" My answer would be:

"I don't. I'm never able...but my God is able."
"If He's a good God, how come you still suffer and still lonely?"
"So God's grace will be sufficient in me. So He will be more glorified."
"Why is your God such a selfish God and does only what benefits Him and not you or other Christians?"
"God is not selfish. He's just in higher authority and He is holy. God doesn't want His children to suffer. However, because we are still here in this world of griefs and evil, and our human nature is still evil, we just have to wait for God to take us home until the day He has changed us into the perfect beings intended to us for He has made us into His Likeness before evil came into the world when God's first children disobeyed him and listened to the devil more than remembering God's warning not to disobey."