Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm back

Hello Blogger.

It's been so long. Here's a quick update. My "rest" is done.

I am back to my home church, obeying God to set an example to the believers in speech, in love, in life, in faith, and purity (1 Tim. 4:12), and to follow and serve God in His terms. It's going to be a difficult challenge for me, especially that I have to somehow help reform my home church. There's still an awkward connection with my church mother though.

I have also, finally, found a job. My boss is a church mate. This is a privilege and an opportunity to grow up (literally) and for Christ. Be taught, trained, and be equipped to become a leader.
"It is an opportunity from God that He had called me to be where I am so that I may glorify His name by making Him known to others."
There may be some changes. My next entries would be journals, mostly from devotionals.

I'm still a bit a lone ranger Christian, but with my new spiritual mother from another city is willing to help me out. She's going to call. I would still be contacting my spiritual father.

Anyway.. =)