Thursday, October 4, 2012

Numbers 10 - 11 (Trust)

God is a Guide. He is THE LORD. He gives yet he also punishes.

God is scary. We/I shouldn't be demanding to have what I really want, and then not be so greedy when I have it.

The Israelites complained wanted more food than what they already have. Moses became very angry that he complained to God that why was he chosen to lead this people who wanted their way, yet He still trusted God and obeyed, telling the people what God had said. God still gave what the Israelites wanted but killed them those who were so greedy. God also shared Moses' responsibility to prophesy to other leaders to comfort and help Moses even for just this one time.

God is a Provider and Comforter. If we/I just share to God my worries, concerns, and complains to him, yet still trust and obey, God will grant something good for me.

He is God and He can't be underestimated.

Dear God, I am imperfect and I sin against you. For some times, if not many times, I lose focus of you and follow my own ways, trust my own terms. I am sorry. Enable me to always rely on you, remember you, be mindful you. Teach me to be more and more like you, to be more like Christ. Forgive me, dear God. Don't be angry at me. Thank you for the people you brought to me. Thank you for reaching out to me through your Word and your people. I pray, dear God, that they, this time, will not leave me, that we will not fight. I pray, dear God, that for those who have failed me. They may not know that they have failed and and wronged me. Father, forgive them. Though, in my heart, I am very hurt and I want them to repay for what they have done. God let me, enable me to forgive them as you would forgive me. There are in your hands. Just let me get to know you more, have more time with you. Enjoy and glorify you, my Lord, my God, my Father. In Jesus' name, Amen.