Saturday, October 20, 2012

Harmful People

As much as it was past....

Who: church Mom
What: Left me, Stayed away from me. I felt like a leper that she couldn't be near me or even touch me.
When: 2011, 2012
Where: At church or at our meeting spots in church
How: Judged wrongly, Misunderstood
Why: I was needy. I wanted to be taught more. I needed help to understand life. I wanted to be taught of the Bible.

==========================================================

All the time..................

Who: Family
What: Abuse of my time, body, and personal space
When: Almost everyday
Where: At home
How: Without asking, "Can you.....?" Commandeering. Controlling.
Why: I am afraid to be scolded. I don't defend that I am tired and resting. I should be respecting their authority. I look after them first before my own.