Saturday, March 23, 2013

Accursed be Queen James Version

Queen James Bible.

It's a "bible" which changed 8 verses to "clean", or rather "clarify" homosexuality. This may have been introduced sometime late 2012 and I just heard of it now.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Queen-James-Bible/dp/0615724531
I'm not in the US. I don't know how rampant this strive to indiscriminate homosexual behavior and be protected by legal laws. But to change this doctrine against homosexuality?

I may know how homosexual feels when they are discriminated because I am bullied to have homosexual tendencies because of my eccentric behavior, but I am not practicing any homosexual behavior and I am not a homosexual. Homosexuality is not "born that way" or a gene. It's either an upbringing or a choice a person makes (whether a choice from a child or an adult...everyone can choose who they wish to become).

I can say that my eccentricity, my weirdness isn't my choice, but it's who I am. However, either way, homosexual or eccentric, is not an excuse to be exempted from following God, my Father, my Master, my Lord. I choose to follow God than my eccentricity.

Going back to the QUEEN James Bible. I didn't react immediately, hearing it first from this video and lead to QJV's website and the editor's note, where you can find the verses being changed or altered. I also read a biography of King James I and knowing that though he commissioned for the King James Bible, he had no relation to it spiritually. According to QJV's website and the biographies, King James I of England had men favourites, which was why QJV got majority of it's translation, again except 8 verses.

Just as the video said, they are removing a teaching about homosexuality.

How visibly corrupt this world already is since Adam and Eve left the Garden of Eden?

What am I going to do but to continue reading in God's Word. Asking for wisdom and discernment from God. Know Him more. Worship Him and continue to proclaim His Name. May the Lord vindicate me.

For my brothers and sisters, "Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of Man cometh. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." (Matt. 25:13; Matt. 24:24; 2 Thess. 2:9-12)

"I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed." (Gal. 1:6-9)

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book." (Rev. 22:18-19)

The QJB is a big, fabulous Bible. It is printed and bound in the United States on thick, high-quality paper in a beautiful, readable typeface. It is the perfect Bible for ceremony, study, sermon, gift-giving, or simply to put on display in the home or Church. &nbsp You can’t choose your sexuality, but you can choose Jesus. Now you can choose a Bible, too. - QueenJamesBible.com