Monday, June 24, 2013

Praying for Hardships is a Blessing

I prayed for this (hardships/disappointments):
That I would not be content, that things would not be all right...
For if I was, I would be forgetting my Father and fail to rely on Him.
KAM SIA TZU!! Father, you are good. Thank you for the faith, the strength, the hope, the love, the energy, the alertness, the lessons, your grace, your mercy, your salvation. Thank you for revealing yourself to me and answering my prayers, esp the "old" ones. Lots to thank you, yet I'll always simply say, Thank You!

I thank God for giving me a Mom and Dad (my spiritual parents, my mentors).
I pray that God would provide them an abundance of love, joy, peace, patience, esp patience to me, courage, and faithfulness to you.
I pray to be appreciative, humble, edifyer, encourager, not be critical or judgmental, and know that God is in everything.
Father, help me. I look forward to your promises and to my desires which you have placed in my heart. I do also wish that I can be with my Mom and Dad, be colleagues somehow. However, let me do the things I need to do: to strive and toil to study your Word and do my assignments for the year. Help me do my job faithfully and give me wisdom how to do my work. Give me strength and energy at home. Let me not procrastinate. Let me be free in you. May you be glorified in my life. In Jesus' name, Amen.