Saturday, July 13, 2013

Crying for Help in Everyday (about work/meeting & hunger for the gospel)

Father,

I'll be having a meeting with my boss later to discuss for plans to improve our business image. Father, I may need your help in speaking, just as you helped me the first time I taught in class as part of our practice teaching. Father, I acknowledge that teaching is your gift to me. You know I have trouble communicating but you become my voice, you know the words to say. Father, help me speak just as you helped Moses.

But Moses said to the Lord, "Oh my Lord, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since you have spoken to your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue." Then the Lord said to him "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I , the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak." - Exodus 4:10-12

Father, I also realize that if I hunger for the gospel now, how much more in the years to come, how much more if I'd be in the mission field, how much more if I'd be in the ministry, busy doing work for church or for others' spiritual growth. Father, I need you here with me. I am still fragile, protect me from the enemy's snare and stronghold over my thoughts.

Father, you are to be most glorified for you are my Father, my Creator, my Redeemer. Father, you are all I want. I want you and nothing else. Keep me strong for I weak. I can't imagine to have not known you. I want you to be glorified in me, but I am a sinner, there is nothing good in me. I fail you all the time. People see my flaws. Father, how can I be blameless? Father, help me. Amen.